Why Is Yahoo Mail Not Working On Microsoft Edge?
Yahoo Mail has become a product email service as used by millions of users worldwide. All because of its simple and easy-to-use interface and features that make it popular among people. Compatible with all apps and one can easily use the Yahoo app. These days, people are experiencing problems with Yahoo mail while using it with Microsoft Edge on Windows OS. In this guide, we are here with a possible overhaul of Yahoo mail that does not apply to Microsoft Edges. Follow the steps below given carefully to fix this problem immediately.
Solution 1: Use the Microsoft Edge Trouble-Shooter
- First, sign in to your Microsoft account and then follow the prompts provided,
- Be sure to use the updated Microsoft version.
- Select to check for updates, select the first option, select Settings> Updates and Security> Windows Update, and See updates. If any update is available immediately, select Install Now.
Make sure the Microsoft operating system is running Windows 10
- Update Microsoft Store: Select the first option and after that, select the Microsoft Store in the app list. Select More Views in Microsoft Store and Downloads and then, updates> Get updates. If the Microsoft Store update is available immediately, the installation starts automatically.
- Modify or Reset Applications and after that, install your apps and with that, select to see more and go to My Library in the Microsoft Store. Then, select the application you want to reinstall, and after that, select Install.
- Launch the troubleshooter, select the first option, select Settings and updates and security, select Troubleshooter, and then select the Windows Store applications from the list and run the troubleshooter.
Solution 2: Clear Microsoft Edge Browsing History, Cache, Cookies
- First, click the “Settings and more” option. Now, you’ll see a small 3-dot button in the upper right corner of your browser window.
- Select the “Settings” menu item and go to the “Clear browsing data” section
- Now, select Delete from Edge and click the “Delete” option.
Solution 3: Use SFC Scan
Use the Microsoft Windows Resource Checker tool, also known as “System File Checker” (SFC). It will scan and verify the integrity of the protected system files and then replace the incorrect versions with the correct versions.
- First, press Windows Key + X simultaneously and click on Command Prompt
- Type sfc / scannow in Command Prompt, and then press Enter
- Now, please wait until the whole process is complete and it does not take more than 20 minutes on the hard disk
- Now, check to see if the error has been corrected and if not, restart the system
Solution 4: Repair and Reset the App
- First, right-click on the Start menu option and select Settings
- Select the App, click on Microsoft Edge from the list that appears and then select Advanced Options and select Fix.
- Repeat the steps and select reset
- If the repair doesn’t work right then, you will need to try resetting Microsoft manually.
How to reset Microsoft Edges manually?
To reset Microsoft Edges manually, you’ll need to open Microsoft Edge on your PC or Mac and click on the three-dot icon from the top right corner.
- Now, click “Settings” in the drop-down menu that opens
- After that, click on the “Reset settings” tab from the sidebar on the left
- Click on “Restore default settings” on the opening page, and it should be the only option from the page
- Restore default settings to Microsoft Edge
- First, scroll down to clear your browsing data, and after that, click Select what to delete
- , click on Start and type: Powershell, then right-click on PowerShell and select Run as administrator