Quick Steps To Troubleshoot Yahoo Error 12:
Yahoo’s email service is known for its excellent and fast service for sending and receiving emails. However, it comes with some interesting features and technical errors as well. For example, if you are experiencing a Yahoo 12 error, it gets you stuck because you will not send an email. In this guide, we will discuss specific procedures for finding a solution to this error.
Users experience various temporary errors while using Yahoo! Email. As the name suggests, these errors are short-lived and can be easily corrected by following a few steps. Temporary errors occur due to server problems or other technical errors with Yahoo! Email. Here is an attempt to install a solution for this Yahoo 12. Error Call Yahoo Help Phone Number to contact a technical expert regarding the decision.
Method 1: Close Conflicting Programs
- First, open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del at the same time. It will allow you to see the currently active list.
- Go to the Processes tab and stop each program by highlighting each program and click the End Process option.
- Now, you will need to update that error message will reappear each time you stop the process.
- Once you know which program is causing the error, you can proceed to the next step to resolve and reinstall the application.
Try this simple tip to ensure a complete fix for this method. Before proceeding, check the OS-based browser. A Yahoo account must be logged out of all devices and,
- Clear web cache and cookies
- Close the browser and open it again
- Sign in to your account.