How To Troubleshoot Yahoo Error 1004 In Simple Ways?
Yahoo! Email is known for its excellent feature that enhances user experience. Unfortunately, it and its features come with a code of some technical error, of which 1004 is one of them. This guide will learn the signs and corrections of this error code to fix it yourself.
Yahoo Error 1004 Symptoms
- When your computer hangs or locks constantly
- When your computer crashes when you use Yahoo! The message
- If Yahoo! Messenger error- 1004 crashes and causes the system to shut down or crash your PC
- Your computer is slow or slow to start, and you have doubts 1004 Error by Yahoo! The messenger is the cause.
Method 1: Download and install Yahoo! The message
If Yahoo! Messenger Error – 1004 is the result of using Yahoo! Messenger, you should try to install it and update it once the problem is resolved:
Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
- Click on ‘Start Menu’
- Click on ‘Programs and Features
- Find software associated with the file name.
- Click Change / Uninstall
- The extractor will appear and give you instructions. Click on ‘OK’ and ‘Next’ unless complete.
- Restart your PC and install the software and run the program
Method 2: Remove Registry entries associated with error 1004
- Create a backup of the subscription files and click on ‘Start.’
- Type regedit, select it and grant permission to process it
- Click HKEY HOME MACHINE >> Software >> Microsoft >> Windows >> Current Version >> Uninstall
- Get Yahoo! Error Messenger 1004 software from the list you wish to remove
- Select the software and double-click the UninstallString icon to the right
- Copy the highlighted text and go to the search field
- Paste the data and select OK to uninstall the program
- Install the software