What Does an Active User Mean?
If you have ever encountered a “Busy User” problem while on the phone with a friend, coworker, or family member, you may be wondering what the message means and whether it is an indication of a problem.
What does “Busy User” mean? Therefore, we will explain what it means and tell you how you can ensure that it does not happen again.
Reasons why you might see this message
Before we start looking at solutions to stop this message from appearing periodically on your Roger iPhones, we need to establish a variety of reasons for the message to appear in the first place.
Each reason is related to your network:
- Network Servers Busy
- Damaged Communication Paths
- Severe Network Disruption
- No Availability Located
- User Is a True User
What Can You Do?
To avoid seeing the message “Busy User”, first of all, you need to make sure the user you are trying to contact is busy.
You can do this by changing the phone 2 or 3 times. If you have not received a response, wait a few minutes before calling again.
You can also try calling the user later. If they are busy, they may disconnect the phone themselves.
If you do not think this is the case, try to find out more about the network you are using.
The message could be an indication of heavy network traffic or perhaps that servers in your area or user area are being configured.
How to Set Up Your “Busy Person” Call?
If necessary, you can change your account by following these steps.
- Go to your Google Voice settings.
- Enable “Do Not Disturb” mode.
- After enabling, make test calls.
- Use your Google Voice phone number when making calls from phones that are not related to your account.
- Callers will be diverted to Google Voice voicemail. They can reply or leave a message.
If this does not resolve the issue, proceed with the steps outlined below.
- Sign in to your Google Voice account on your desktop.
- Now, go to settings.
- You will see a search bar in the right hand corner.
- Type the relevant details, and you will be guided through the appropriate steps to resolve the issue.
So, what does “Busy User” mean? It’s just a caller’s notification message that his or her voice calls cannot be placed immediately because of an issue.