The TurboTax 1921 error is one of the worst errors that can give users the most difficult time. This error can occur during software installation or when the TurboTax system runs during Windows shutdown or during app installation.
The 1921 error code symbols are:
- The Windows operating system will crash
- The PC will crash several times after launching the program
- The window will respond slightly to mouse and keyboard installation
- Your system will shut down for a few seconds
Causes of TurboTax Runtime Error 1921
Why the error of 1921? Any real causes that allow this error to occur are listed below in this blog:
- Download the corrupt TurboTax setup file
- Installing TurboTax is incomplete
- Windows registration files
- Due to viruses and malware infections
- When the TurboTax related file was deleted by mistake
Troubleshooting “TurboTax 1921 Correction Error Steps”
After finding the cause of the error, 1921 users of TurboTax need to start with steps that will help you fix the error:
- Scan your Malware program
- Malware and Viruses are known to corrupt, corrupt, and delete files related to an operating system error, so it is best to download your complete program with anti-virus software. As it will not only check for malware but also remove it.
- Use Disk Cleanup to clean up system debris.
- Your computer collects a lot of garbage while you are using the Internet or something else. And if the trash cannot be removed in time, it will make your system sick. So the best way to do it is to clean the computer using disk cleanup.
- Open your system command details.
- Enter ‘cleanmgr’ and hit Enter
- After that, the Disk Cleanup process will calculate how much disk space users have spent on recovery.
- You need to click on the checkbox for the temporary file box you want to delete from your system.
- Once selected, the cleaning process will begin.
- And when you are done, you can be free from junk files.