How to Set Up Roadrunner Email on Android?
Although Roadrunner email is always accessible via the web interface, if you wish to access your Roadrunner email account with an email app such as Android, you can easily do so by following the details provided below. To access your Roadrunner email account on Android, you’ll need to have Roadrunner email settings. Below you can find the Roadrunner email account settings and the setup process to set up a Roadrunner email account on Android.
Email Settings for confirmation Email Account Setup on Android
Two programs allow you to configure your Roadrunner email account in the email program – Using POP (Post Office Protocol) and IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol). While POP settings allow you to access messages from just one device, IMAP settings allow you to sync and access emails on multiple devices. Therefore, while you may be using another Protocol for the setup process, it is recommended to use IMAP settings for the setup process.
- Username: Your full Spectrum email address
- Password: Your Spectrum email password
- SSL: On
- Protocol: IMAP
- Port: 993
- Port: 587
- Requires authentication: Yes, or select checkbox
- Incoming Email Server: charter.net
- Outgoing email server: charter.net
For Breathouse.com, bham.rr.com, cfl.rr.com, bak.rr.com, eufala.rr.com, emore.rr.com, indy.rr.com, panhandle.rr.com, tampabay.rr. com, mi.rr.com.
- Incoming Email Server: brighthouse.com
- Outgoing email server: brighthouse.co
For TWC.com and any .rr.com domain mentioned above
- Incoming Email Server: twc.com
- Outgoing email server: twc.com
Now that you have the Roadrunner email settings, you can follow these steps to set up your Roadrunner email account on Android.
- Open the email app on your Android device. For the latest Android device, the default app goes to the Gmail app.
- Once you have opened the Gmail app on your Android device, you will need to click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen. This will open a small window on your screen.
- You’ll need to tap on Add another account in the small window that appears on your screen.
Note: Alternatively, you can select the Advanced menu option in the upper left corner of the screen and select the Settings> Add Account option.
- Now, you will see a list of email services. If you do not include the Roadrunner email mentioned in the list, you will need to select Other.
- Enter your email address in the field provided on the next screen and then tap MANUAL SETUP. You will be given a personal (POP3) and personal (IMAP) option on the next screen.
- Here, you will need to select the personal option (IMAP). After that, you will need to enter the incoming Mail Server (IMAP) and Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) details in the appropriate places when you are notified.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
- Your Roadrunner email account will be suspended from your Android device.