How To Send Bitcoin From Cash App?
This article learns how to send bitcoin on cash app, buy bitcoin on cash app, and withdraw or send bitcoin on cash app. You can quickly draw, send or receive bitcoin on the cash app.
Cashapp has more than 7 million users worldwide and is one of the most used online wallet payment systems to send or receive instant money, and with the help of the cash app, you can buy bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency used by most developed countries, and a cash app is used to transfer bitcoin quickly.
How to buy Bitcoin on Cash App?
If you want to purchase bitcoin on the cash app, you can follow these given steps. They are –
- Open the Cashapp app and log in to your cash app account.
- Click on investing option in the menu to buy bitcoin.
- Now, you will find two options. They are bitcoin and buying stocks.
- To see your bitcoin holdings click on bitcoin.
- Click on buy to purchase the bitcoin. Choose the amount of bitcoin you want to purchase.
- If you’re going to buy a custom amount of bitcoin, click on the three dots at the bottom of the cash app.
- Now, enter the amount of money you want to buy the bitcoin and then click on the next button to proceed further.
- Now, you will see the details of the transactions like the amount of bitcoin to be purchased, bitcoin funding source, bitcoin exchange rates, and fees.
- After checking the details, click on confirm.
How to send Bitcoin on Cash App?
In case if you want to withdraw or spend bitcoin, then you can follow the given steps. They are –
Open cash app.
On the cash, the app clicks on the banking option.
Select on bitcoin and click on withdraw bitcoin option.
You can enter the wallet address manually or scan the QR code in which you want to send the money.
Now, confirm the step with the cash app PIN.
Note: To send bitcoin, you must have at least 0.001 bitcoin in your cash app wallet. There are limitations to send or receive bitcoin. You can send up to $2000 worth of bitcoin in 24 hours and $5000 price of bitcoin in 7 days. It usually takes up to 30 minutes to 1 hour for the transaction to be completed, and in some cases, it may take a little longer.