It is common to forget your Roadrunner email account password if you have too many passwords to remember with a different account. Considering the security of your data, you may always want to use a difficult guessing password for your account; and this can make it harder to remember your password. Yes, even if you do not remember the password for your Roadrunner email account or feel like changing it, you can easily do this online task by following the simple steps. Below are the steps you will need to follow to recover your Roadrunner email password.
Note: Roadrunner’s email service is owned by Time Warner Cable and is best known for Spectrum Webmail, a company owned by Charter Communications.
Guide to Getting the Road Password
Note: Since a Roadrunner email account may have a primary account and a lower account, steps to reset or change the password may vary.
Resetting your forgotten password
If you have forgotten your email account password, you can follow the steps below to reset your password.
Note: If you are a minor account user, you can ask the primary account manager to reset your account password.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the Roadrunner Webmail page (https://webmail.spectrum.net/mail/auth). This will direct you to the Roadrunner login page.
- Once you are on a Webmail page, you will need to click on Forgot Email Password? You will be directed to the next screen when you are told to enter your email address.
- Therefore, enter your Roadrunner account email address in the field provided and select the checkbox next to “I’m not a robot” After that, you will need to click the Submit button.
- If you have never used a password reset tool on the next screen, you will be notified of your MAC modem address. You will need to select a link to Check your Cable Modem ID link for more details. When you have finished entering the MAC address, you will need to select Send.
- After that, you will be notified to enter the answer to the security verification question displayed on your screen. Therefore, enter the answer to the questions in the given field and click Reset Password.
- Selecting the password reset option will display a new password on the screen. In case you wish to change your password immediately, you can copy it and paste it.
Note: If you want to go to Subscriber Self Care and change your password for something easy to remember, you will need to select the Self Care category.
Changing Your Password
If you wish to change your password, you will need to follow the instructions given below.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the Subscriber Self Card page (https://selfcare.rr.com/index.cfm?method=login.login).
- Once you are on the Subscriber Self Care page, you will need to enter your account Email address and password in the fields provided. After that, you will need to enter the text displayed on your screen and click on Login.
- After that, under the User Management section, you will need to select Change Password. You will be asked to enter your current password, followed by your new password in the fields provided.
- Enter your current and new password in the recommended fields and confirm your new password.
- Finally, you will need to select Change Password.
Changing User Account Password
If you want to change the user password for the account below, you must access the master account login credentials. If you have access to the primary account, you can change the password of the user account below by following these steps:
- You will need to go to the Subscriber Self Card page (https://selfcare.rr.com/index.cfm?method=login.login).
- Once you are on the Subscriber Self Care page, you will need to enter your account Email address and password in the fields provided. After that, you will need to enter the text displayed on your screen and click on the login option.
- Next, you will need to select the Change Password option for the user account below, which you need to change their password.
- After that, you will need to enter a new password in the recommended fields and confirm it on the next screen.
- After entering your new password, you will need to select a Change Password for your sub-user account that will be changed immediately.