Roadrunner is a fast email service that users around the world frequently use. It is a safe and secure way of working communication that sends information from one side to the other without information failure. Although the platform provides an easy-to-use interface, sometimes users may experience a technical error when their outgoing Roadrunner server does not work properly. Better to overcome losses, it may be best for users to check their outgoing server connections, known as SMTP settings which play an important role in sending emails. This manual has included the proven steps to configure Roadrunner’s outgoing mail server described below.
Steps to Resolve Roadrunner Outgoing Mail Server Not Working
Follow the instructions one by one to solve the Roadrunner problem, as presented below:
- To start the process, you will need to change Warner’s time policy to block outgoing emails from authorized users.
- You may have this problem due to incorrect SMTP settings, so customizing SMTP settings is a basic task.
- In the next step, enter the domain name “smtp.server.twcny.rr.com” in your hostname, or you can check your incoming server settings.
- The user should remember, SMTP settings require password verification only, so disable SSL and enter your full email address and domain name in the username.
- After this, enter your Roadrunner email password in the requested field, and you should change your SMTP server sending settings, so set 587 as your default port.
- In the last step, save the changed settings and restart your email app by entering the information you want correctly.