Your QuickBooks Admin password allows you to control most of your accounting software’s financial settings and functions. If you can’t remember the password, you will find it difficult to use QuickBooks properly. This blog will give you an overview of what you can do to recover your QuickBooks administrator password.
Easy Steps to Getting QuickBooks Quick Control Password
The best and most effective way to get your QuickBooks Admin password is to use Default Password Reset Tool. The exact steps you need to follow to use the password tool may vary depending on the type of QuickBooks Desktop you are using to open your QuickBooks company file. However, here are some common steps you will need to follow to recover your QuickBooks password using the tool:
- Open your web browser, go to the QuickBooks official page and download the default QuickBooks Desktop password tool.
- Scroll to the options and select your QuickBooks Desktop version and make sure the version you used to open your file is installed on your PC.
- Fill in the QuickBooks license number and two other business-related information you entered when you signed up for QuickBooks and press’ Next. ‘
- Read and accept the license agreement and select ‘Download Now’ to begin the process of downloading the password reset tool automatically.
- Launch the password reset tool automatically and enter the token number sent to your registered email address.
- Select the QuickBooks version and file of the company you want to reset its password. Make sure you enter the correct Admin Username.
- Please enter your new password and type it again to confirm. When you are done, you can select ‘Reset password’ to complete the process.
When you have finished the whole process, you can restart your computer and access your QuickBooks company file using the new password you just set.