How To Get Yahoo Account Recovered Using Facebook?
Yahoo Mail has become an excellent email service known for its fast and easy-to-use service. Not only this, but you can also link your Yahoo account to your Facebook profile. Therefore, you should have the same email address for Facebook and Yahoo. Yes, it’s amazing. This email service comes with features that enhance the user experience. But most Yahoo users are facing a big forgotten password problem.
Restore a Yahoo Account Using Facebook
If your Yahoo Id is a Facebook Id or a Google email address and you have not logged in to your account for a while, you may have a problem accessing it. Come back using the Login Assistant and create a new password.
- First, go to the Login Assistant.
- Now, enter your Facebook or Google ID domain and click Continue
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get back into your account
- When you have successfully logged in right away, create a new password
Here are the steps to connect Yahoo Mail to Facebook
- First, open the Yahoo website by entering your username and password.
- Click Mail from the top right corner of your Yahoo page
- Click on the Settings Gear icon, and you can find this in the top right corner of your Yahoo inbox and click on Settings.
- Click on Accounts and click on Connect that appears next to Facebook, and if you are not logged in to Facebook at that time, you will be asked to do so.
- Click Continue as your name and then click Ok, and now the Yahoo and Facebook accounts have been successfully connected.
- By disconnecting your accounts at any time, click on ‘Disconnect’ from the side of the Facebook option.
Let’s look at an easy way to get your Yahoo Account out of Facebook and Google.
Restore Yahoo Account using Facebook
- Go to login.yahoo.com/forgot in a trusted browser to get your Yahoo account by sending a verification code to your backup phone number or email address.
- You must have access to your recovery phone number and email to retrieve your account. If you have not signed in to your account for more than 12 months, your account may have been permanently deleted from the Yahoo server.
- Enter the Yahoo email address and click Continue
- Update your backup address or phone number, and the address or phone number will be displayed if you have access to this number or address. Click Yes and send me a verification code. If not, click I Can’t access to display another option.
- If you do not have access to any backup options at that time, you will see an option “Uh-oh ketho it looks like we can’t find your account online.” Here try again with a different phone number or email and click on Start Over.
- While verifying a phone number, you may be asked to enter two missing numbers to verify that the number belongs to you. Enter the appropriate digits in the blue section and click Submit
- Receive a verification code in a message you received from Yahoo and once you have selected an email to receive it, open the inbox and open the message from Yahoo.
- If you do not see a message from Yahoo in your email inbox, you may be in your spam or junk folder.
- Enter the verification code and click Continue, and your account will be available.
- Now, click on create a new password by typing your new password on both sections and make sure you type it as it is the same in both sections.
- Click Continue Now to sign in to your account with your new password.
You can also read articles on the following topics: