Gmail password recovery is a simple process that needs to be carried out by following some simple steps. In this article, we have discussed how to recover Gmail passwords.
A Gmail account is necessary for you to access your emails and other stuff to have a secure account and password. If you have forgotten the password, you can quickly get Gmail password recovery by going through some simple steps.
How to recover your Gmail password
Just follow these simple steps;
- Open your device settings app > Google > Manage your Google Account.
- Then at the top, click on the security option.
- Under ‘signing in to Google,’ Tap on password. If you have not to sign in to your Google account, you must first sign in.
- Please enter your new password, re-enter it, and after that, click on change password.
- Your password will be reset. Then with your new password, you can sign in to your Gmail account and access your mails.
Recover Gmail account and set a new password
To recover your Gmail account, you will be asked some security questions to confirm that it’s your account or not.
Go to the Gmail account recovery page and enter your Gmail address to it.
Enter the last password you remember for that Gmail account and if you don’t know it, then enter the recent one you can remember.
And if you don’t remember, then click on try another way, showing you multiple options to recover your Gmail password.
You can choose to recover your Gmail account by sending a reset code to your registered phone number for your Gmail account.
Then enter your phone number or confirm it, or you can answer your secret question.
If you cannot recover your Gmail account, you can send a confirmation link to the mail linked with the account. You need to open the confirmation mail and confirm the account to set the password.
Next, enter the verification code, and you will be able to recover your Gmail account.
Recover Gmail forgot password in iPhone
- The first step will be to open the Gmail app and enter the email.
- Click on the Goggle and enter your respective email associated with your Gmail account in the given labeled field.
- Then click the continue button, and tap on forgot password.
- Then Gmail will ask you a few questions to know whether it’s your account or not.
- Enter your answer and click to continue.
- Then a window will appear on your screen where you have to choose one of the Gmail password recovery methods through phone, mail ID, or by providing an answer to your security question. When it’s done, you will get back your account have recovered your Gmail account.
Recovering Gmail account and passwords is very simple and straightforward; you have to follow some steps, and you can get hold back on your old account.