No Internet Secured Windows 10 – Quick Fix
Are you receiving “no internet secured” notifications on windows ten laptops or computers? Many of us are in a situation many times when our computer is connected to the internet. Still, it shows “no internet secured windows 10” There are many reasons why wifi no internet secured message occurs. The user is not able to access the internet in windows 10. It is a resolvable issue, and in this article, you will learn “how to resolve no internet secured issue.”
If you are connected to the internet through wifi on your computer and cannot access web pages, software, or any other online portal, then check the wifi icon on the bottom right hand of your computer or laptop. If you cannot access the internet, you may see a small yellow triangle, and when you click on it, you will see a “no internet secured” message.
Why am I receiving No Internet Secured Message?
There are several reasons due to which your computer or laptop won’t connect to the internet.
Router Issue: Check if your router is working correctly or not.
Password: If you have recently changed your wifi password, then make sure to check and connect your computer with the correct password.
How to Fix “No Internet Secured Windows 10 Error?
Here are the fixes to resolve no internet secured error. These fixes depend upon your computer and router device settings, but these fixes work on every device in most cases.
Method 1: Disable IPV6
You have to carry out these steps on your computer. Here are the steps you need to follow. They are –
- Open network and sharing center
- Change Adopter settings
- Open properties of the network adopter
- Disable IPV6
Method 2: Change WIFI properties
Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Open network connection windows.
- Choose the wifi connection you are using on the wifi right click and select properties.
- Now, you will see a list of options. Ensure that the following options are checked.
- Disconnect the wifi from your computer and enable airplane mode.
- Restart the wifi router.
- Disable the airplane mode and connect with wifi.
Method 3: Disable TCP/IP Properties on your computer
In this method, you have to disable TCP/IP properties on your computer. Here are the steps you need to follow. They are –
- Open network connection settings.
- Right-click on your wifi and choose properties.
- On TCP/IP settings, double click.
- Now, choose the options of obtaining an IP address and DNS server automatically.
- Now, click on the advance option.
- Go to the WINS tab.
- Enable TCP/IP settings and click on save.
These are some of the most common fixes through which you can fix “no internet secured” error messages.