How To Make Yahoo My Homepage?
While there are many email platforms available today, Yahoo is among the leading options for most people. That said, situations are possible if you think about how to make Yahoo my homepage. Creating Yahoo as a homepage on your computer gives you easy access to Yahoo services whenever you start a web browser. If you want the web browser to open the Yahoo Homepage whenever you open the browser, you need to adjust the settings to set Yahoo as your default homepage. However, there are various ways to turn your browser page into Yahoo. In this blog post, we will answer how to make Yahoo my homepage in Windows 10 using multiple web browsers.
How Can You Make Yahoo My Homepage On My Computer?
In various web browsers, the process of setting Yahoo as a homepage is different. Let’s look at a few of them:
For Google Chrome: Situations can happen when you wonder how to make Yahoo my homepage on Google Chrome. To get feedback on making Yahoo my homepage in Google Chrome, follow the steps outlined below:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer and click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- On the next screen, under the Appearance section, change the bar with the ‘Show home button’ option.
- Click on the ‘Enter a custom web address’ option under the ‘Show home button’ option.
- Set the address you want to open when you click the ‘Home’ button.
- Now, enter the Yahoo page you want to set as your homepage (e.g., www.yahoo.com, mail.yahoo.com, news.yahoo.com, etc.).
- Below, find the ‘Open a specific page or set of pages option.
- Click Add after entering the address you want to see when Chrome has started.
- You can add multiple Yahoo pages, and they will open with different tabs.
For Mozilla Firefox: For the answer on how to make yahoo my Firefox homepage, follow the steps outlined below:
- Open Mozilla Firefox on your computer.
- Click the menu button and select Options.
- In the left panel, click on ‘Home.’
- From the ‘Homepage and new windows drop-down menu, select’ custom URLs.’
- Enter the required Yahoo address in the text field ‘Paste URL.’
- Close the browser and reopen it to see the Yahoo address included as the homepage.
For Microsoft Edge: If you’re wondering how to make Yahoo my homepage on Windows 10 using Edge or how to create yahoo my homepage on my computer using Microsoft Edge, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Microsoft Edge web browser on your computer.
- Click the menu button and in Settings.
- Under the heading ‘Open Microsoft Edge with,’ select the ‘Special page or pages’ option.
- In the blank, enter the Yahoo URL you want to set as the homepage.
- Press the Enter key to set Yahoo as your homepage in the Microsoft Edge browser.
- If you want to add more URLs, click on the “Insert new page” option.
Safari: If you are using a Safari web browser and looking for feedback on how to make Yahoo my homepage, follow the steps below:
- Launch Safari on your computer.
- Go to the preferences after clicking on the edit menu.
- Now, click on the “Safari opens with” menu and select the “Home” option.
- From the “New windows open with” drop-down menu, select the homepage and enter the Yahoo URL you want to set on the Safari browser homepage.
- Insert the home button on the toolbar by clicking the View menu and selecting the “Customize Toolbar” option first. Next, drag the home button to the Safari toolbar to install it.
Using Yahoo services can be among the most common activities of your daily life. You can add Yahoo to your web browser homepage; things get easier to discover various aspects of Yahoo. Follow the steps to set up Yahoo as the homepage for most browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari, as listed in this article, and start experiencing the whole new Yahoo journey.
You can also read articles on following topics: