Locked out of your Facebook account and want to log in back to your Facebook account. Here is the FAQ section to help users to log in back to their FB account. There are many reasons why users cannot log in to their account and are locked out of their Facebook account described in the article.
I am locked out of my Facebook Account. How to recover my FB account?
Suppose you are locked out of your Facebook account and want to recover the account. Here are the steps which users need to follow.
- Open Facebook
- Click on forget account.
- Now, enter your email id, phone number, or name in the search bar.
- You will see the account attached with your email id and phone number. Click on this is my account.
- You will see two options to receive a verification code. Through SMS or email. Choose one of the methods as per the convenience and select continue.
- Users will receive a six-digit code by Facebook on their mobile phone or email.
- Enter the code in the form and click on the continue button.
- You will see a new page. Type your new password. You will also see a password strength box. Set a strong password for your account.
I am not able to Recover my Locked FB Account.
If you cannot recover the locked Facebook account, you need to check your activities done in the past few days. If you have posted something that violates the Facebook policies, you are locked out of the Facebook account.
Another reason for a Facebook account to get locked is if any Facebook pages managed by your Facebook account violate any of the Facebook guidelines.
In this case, users can contact Facebook through helpline number, chat, or through forums and know about why Facebook accounts get locked.