How To Install Yahoo Mail On Windows 10?
Yahoo’s email service is very safe to use and has become one of the best email services in the world. You can install the Yahoo Mail app on your device from the Related Device Store. It comes with some unique features and security tools to keep your Yahoo account safe and secure. However, it is best not to open your Yahoo Mail account from an unreliable device and use a strong password that no one can guess. Also, 2-step verification is the best protection tool provided by the Yahoo email service. If you enable this feature, every time you sign in to your Yahoo email account, you will receive a code on your trusted / personal device by granting access to -your account.
In this guide, we will discuss the process of installing the Yahoo Mail application on Windows 10:
- First, go to the beginning of the menu
- Then, type ‘Save’ in the required field
- You will be redirected to the Windows Store
- Install the Yahoo Mail App in the search bar that appears at the top right
- After that, you will see the installation option below Yahoo Mail
- Click the install option to install the Yahoo Mail app
- Please wait until the installation is complete, and when you see Open, it means you are done
What Happens When You Click Free Download:
- You will be redirected to an external website to complete the download
- Clicking on the Free Download option will redirect you to the Windows Store, where you can download the app
The Yahoo email service and app are free to download and use. Users can easily sign up for a free account by visiting the official Yahoo website, and the official apps can be found in various app stores and third-party sites.
The Yahoo Mail app comes with an easy-to-use interface and contains all the options you can expect from an email application. With the app’s help, you can send and receive messages, videos, share photos and search for emails, documents, scan messages in your inbox with a continuous scroll and much more. The app comes with a live tile feature. One can view a new message on the first screen when a new message comes into the inbox. Yahoo Download is the best way to use your email service. Apart from this, it also sends desktop notifications whenever there is a new post in the inbox.
Yahoo decided to remove the official Yahoo Mail app from the Windows Store because it didn’t like Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. But the company changed its mind, and that’s why the app is now available for free download.
The app supports desktop notifications and screen lock, a powerful Live Tile available from the start menu. However, you should know that it is just a cover of Yahoo webmail and is not an official app that is very sad for Windows 10 Yahoo users. Let’s take a look at the Yahoo app feature:
- Get real-time notifications, so you don’t miss the message
- Now, see the number of new messages on the lock screen
- View Live Tile in the start menu for instant status in your inbox
- Manage your email with Smart Views, folders and more options to filter your message list
- Import contacts from Gmail, Facebook, AOL or Outlook to make easy communication for the people you care about
- Do more in your inbox with tabs: search, write and read messages all the time without opening any new windows
- Find the document, message or picture you want with the best Yahoo Mail class search feature
- You can send beautiful emails with Yahoo Mail stationery designed for Paperless Post
- Personalize your inbox with over 20+ attractive themes to choose from