How To Reset Brother Printer – Quick Solution
If you want a process to reset your brother’s factory, you are in the right place. This article will consider various ways to reset your brother’s printer and protect his printeries.
Brother is a popular Japanese printer, which presents itself as a quality printer. However, if you own a Brother printer, you may encounter several printer errors with time and full use. These errors may range from printers that do not print to other error codes. If so, you are in for a treat. The standard procedure for fixing most printer problems is to reset.
What are the steps to reset my brother’s printer?
To reset my brother’s printer in factory settings, follow the steps given below.
- Check if the Brother printer is closed or not.
- Check that the front cover is closed. Also, make sure that the power cord is securely fastened.
- Press the power button and the navigation key.
- Hold down the navigation key until all the LED buttons light up.
- Make sure the LED lamp next to Ready is turned on.
- When the bits are up, release the Go button.
- Press the Go button 6 times until all LED lights are on. This method answers the question of how to reset my brother’s printer.
Other ways to reset Brother Printer
There are 3 ways to reset my brother’s printer. This includes network, all settings, address and fax. To reset the network, let’s reset the password and IP address. Address and fax method resets all saved addresses and phone numbers. If you select All Settings, all settings will be restored to factory settings. And it will trigger the brother printer reset.