Forward SBCGlobal Email To Gmail
Gmail provides better services and storage space for users, and most of these services are free. Therefore, many users of SBC Global email accounts switch to Gmail. You can easily switch to Gmail by creating an email account. However, the problem while changing is how to include your SBC emails in Gmail.
Yes, the solution is simple; With Gmail, you can set up your SBC Global account on it. This will help you get all your mail in your Gmail inbox, and you don’t have to worry about signing in to SBC again. Easily learn how to set up your SBC Global account in Gmail to forward all emails to your Gmail inbox.
Steps in transferring SBC Global emails to a Gmail account
- First, go to your Gmail account and sign in with your email and password when asked.
- Here, you need to click on the cogwheel icon in the top right corner of the page, and from here, select Settings in the menu that opens.
- You need to click on the Accounts and Import tab and then from the email account link.
- After that, enter your full sbcglobal.net address in the space provided, and click the next button.
- In the next step, choose to import emails from another My Account option (POP3) and click the Next button.
- Now, you need to enter your full email address again in the provided username field.
- Also, enter the password for your usbcglobal.net email account in the given Password field.
- Here, enter inbound.att.net in the provided POP Server field.
- Also, select 995 from the port in the drop-down list.
- You need to check the Always use check box (SSL) check box here.
- Then, click the Add Account button.
- At the last moment, click the No option from the next screen and then click the Finish button.
- You have successfully set up your SBC Global account to receive all mail-in Gmail.