How can you fix the Norton 8504 error? “My Norton gives Error 8504,104” to any device:
Norton antivirus is a widely used software that protects computers or other devices from threats and the Internet. Although it is one of the best security software, there are times when the user encounters problems. Often, a problem arises when there is a certain error code on the screen. A common problem encountered is the 8504 error code. To fix it, you need to know the cause and fix the problem.
Causes of Message: Error: “8504, 101” Norton?
This error occurred while failing to install security or trying to upgrade the old to a new one. and if you use other security tools on your PC.
Error code 8504 in Norton:
When the Norton installation process failed, if you have an 8504 error code on your screen while using Norton, it could be for the following reasons:
- If you are trying to install Norton software, there are already security software installed on your system.
- When you try to update your Norton software, but you can’t complete it.
There are fewer than 8504 types of error codes. You can check your error code and proceed accordingly.
Error correction 8504 error in Norton security software
To fix the Norton 8504 error code, you can follow the steps outlined below:
Uninstall Other Security Software: You need to uninstall another antivirus from your system. For this:
- Press Windows + R, then type and install appwiz. cpl.
- You will have a list of all the programs installed on your system. You can uninstall or uninstall Antivirus software.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions and when you are done, restart the program.
Use the Norton tool Remove and Reinstall- Follow the steps described below:
- On the official website, download the Norton Remove tool and reinstall.
- Double-click to download, then run to install and agree to the terms. Then, click Advanced Options.
- Finally, select the delete option and restart the computer.
Update Photo Card – In this case, the steps are as follows:
- Press Windows + R, then type and install devmgmt. msc.
- Select the software to update the update.
- You can also check the status of the HD Graphics card.
- Once updated, you can restart your device.