How to Fix Login Issue in Comcast Email Account?
If you cannot log in to your Comcast email account, it may be because you entered the wrong password or forgot your password, or it could be because someone hacked into your account and changed your password.
In such cases, retrieving and resetting your password is one of the best ways to regain access to your Comcast email account. The following are steps that will help you access your locked or hacked account easily and quickly.
Steps to Fix a Problem Logging into a Comcast Email Account
- Go to the official Xfinity website and find the login option on the right of the Xfinity page. A new page will open.
- Find Forgot your username or password? Link and click the password. You will be directed to the next page, where you will be notified to enter your username.
- Enter your Comcast email username and click the continue button.
- On the next page, you will be notified that you have passed the security page by entering the captcha shown in the window. Confirm it, and you will be redirected to the next page, where you will be given different password recovery options.
- The options will be something like this:
- Send an email to Xemail@example.com
- Please send a text message to my mobile phone (***) *** 8974
Select the appropriate password recovery option and click the continue button. You will find a password reset link or code in your phone/email (as a selected option) that you will need to enter on the next screen. Click the continue button.
- However, if you cannot access the mentioned phone or email, you can click on the link; try a different method. You will then be told to answer the security question (which you set during registration as a recovery option) and the ZIP Code. Enter the correct answer with the ZIP Code and click the continue button.
- If Xfinity properly verifies your chosen password recovery option, you will be redirected to the password reset page.
- On the Reset Password page, create your new password and click the continue button. You will receive a confirmation message to successfully reset your account password. Now, you can easily log into your Comcast email account.
In most cases, the above steps should help you fix the problem of signing in to your Comcast account.