Fix Email Forwarding Error in Yahoo Mail Account
Although Yahoo Mail is a reliable and secure platform for sending and receiving email messages, however, users sometimes experience various problems in their accounts. One such problem is the error of forwarding an email to someone with a Yahoo account. If you have problems sending an email to another Yahoo user, you can follow these steps below to successfully send your email to another Yahoo Mail user.
Steps to Fix Email Transfer Error in Yahoo Mail Account
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet connection properly.
- Also, check whether Yahoo Mail supports the browser you are using. If the browser is supported, make sure it is up to date.
- In some cases, web browser extensions such as plugins or add-ons can also lead to email forwarding errors in a Yahoo Mail account. Consider disabling or deleting those plugins or add-ons in your account and trying to forward email.
- Make sure you type in the recipient’s correct email address you are trying to send an email to.
- Try to access your Yahoo Mail from another device and check that it fixes the problem. If you can export Yahoo from another device, this means that the problem is in your computer system or web browser.
In most cases, the above steps should apply to correcting an email forwarding to a Yahoo Mail account. In addition, if you want to automatically send incoming emails to any specific recipient, you can follow these steps:
- In your Yahoo Mail, go to the gear icon in the top right corner of your screen, and select the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Under the Settings window, click on the Account option and select your primary Yahoo account.
- Next, scroll down and click the check box next to the forwarding option. Enter the forwarding email address in the field provided and click the Confirm button. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email. All incoming emails will be forwarded to the email address you entered.