How Can I Fix a Black Screen Problem on My Roku?
Why does the Roku Screen go dark?
When a Roku streaming player needs to be updated or have some problems with your Roku TV, this black screen problem appears on Roku. There are various reasons for it, such as unusual updates to your device, a problem with the cable connection, a faulty HDMI cable, or possibly due to an antenna connected to a TV. Here in this article, we will discuss simple and easy solutions to fix the black screen problem in Roku.
Start by checking out the Roku System Update.
- This Roku update step is simple and easy to process; timely updating is required if you experience an error with the Roku device or disconnected for a long time.
- It is always recommended that you check for updates regularly.
How to update Roku device
- Click the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Now, use the arrow keys to scroll to “Settings,” and then press the right arrow to select.
- Scroll to “System” and select.
- Scroll to “System Update” and select.
- Select “Check Now” to test yourself and install updates.
- After all these steps, the Roku device will download its latest version and begin the installation process.
- By updating the system regularly, you can easily avoid errors and problems such as the black screen problem in Roku.
Select the correct HDMI input
This problem is the poor HDMI input that most of us do in the initial setup process.
- Start with the first setup process for connecting the HDMI cable to the Roku.
- And the other end of the HDMI cable must be connected to one free HDMI on your TV. This has to be done carefully because here, most users make a mistake.
- Somewhere near you, you must type the HDMI port number to get another reference.
- Now after connecting the Roku device to the power store, turn on the power.
- You must select the correct HDMI input to which the Roku device is connected.
- Hopefully, by following these steps, you can solve the Roku black screen problem.
Unplug and connect the path
By disconnecting your TV cables, you can restore your phone to your Roku device. Follow these steps to untie your wires and solve your problem.
- Turn off your Roku TV.
- Take it out of the bag.
- Now, wait about 20-30 seconds.
- Connect Roku Tv and turn it on.
The screen is empty, but the sound is still on your Roku device?
When your Roku device shows a blank screen, but there is no problem with the sound, a configuration problem may cause it. This can be adjusted from the settings option; change the configuration to a higher power (p).
Reset your Roku device
Resetting your device can solve many problems. So, here are the steps to reset your Roku device and solve the black screen problem on Roku
- the first step is to enable power on your Roku device and then go to the Roku home screen by holding down the home menu for a few seconds.
- Go to settings.
- From the Settings menu, select the Advanced System Settings option.
- Now select the factory reset option.
- Now add the code that should be displayed on the TV screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and Roku will return to Factory settings in a few seconds.
- Your Roku device has been successfully reset.