Double Battery Inverter Price and Other Important Aspects
Thinking of buying a double battery inverter? The first thing you should know before buying a double battery inverter is its suitability per your needs. The next best thing to do when you are unsure about a new purchase is to compare prices! This way, you can find the best deal and get the best value for your money.
If a double battery inverter price is low, it will always be tempting, but is it worth the money? Let us take a look at how much an inverter costs and what to expect in return.
What is a double battery inverter?
A double battery inverter allows two separate batteries (or banks of batteries) to be connected in series. There are many different benefits to using a double battery inverter, such as:
- Improved energy efficiency
Having two batteries connected in series will provide you with a higher system voltage which results in a lower system current. Consequently, less system current means you are free to use thinner wiring and will hence suffer less voltage drop in the system.
- Long Backup
When there are long power cuts, and it becomes almost impossible for other inverters to keep the show going on, the double battery inverters are the saviors, as they just double up the stable supply using double backup batteries.
What to look for in a double battery inverter?
If you are new to the world of power inverters, it can be tempting to go for the cheapest option available. However, as with all electronics, cheap doesn’t always equate to good.
Choosing the best inverter for you can be daunting, with so many options available. In order to get this task done, you need to consider a few factors:
- Budget : This is one of the biggest factors when it comes to picking an inverter. However, double battery inverter price is not the only important factor, one should also look for other crucial features, like below.
- What You Need : Inverters come in different varieties, with some being more suited for charging than others. Make sure that you are aware of expectations from the inverter and then purchase accordingly.
- Size : As with all electronics, you need to think about how you are going to use your inverter. Inverters come in different sizes, and measuring the area it is going to take up is imperative before you buy.
- Duration : Inverters are rated according to their duration (how long they can run for). The higher the duration, the more expensive the unit will be. However, this isn’t a straight-forward calculation and should be looked at in conjunction with the price.
Best double battery inverter price and features
Inverters have come a long way and are now an essential part of almost every household. But which one is right for you? When it comes to double battery inverters, luminous is leading the market. If you look at the double battery inverter prices and features offered by luminous, you will be convinced of their cost-effectiveness and efficiency.
One such product available is the Zelio 1700 Inverter and RC18000 150 Ah tubular battery. It is a combo consisting of a sine wave inverter and a tubular battery, that helps you avail of maximum features in an economical range. The inverter has a capacity of 24 Volt and 1500VA. It can support the maximum bulb load of 1260 watt. It is ideal for providing optimal performance during frequent and long power outages. The inverter comes with a warranty period of 24 months, while the battery is 36 months*. Additionally, MCB is provided to protect from the input mains.
As you can see, a double battery inverter price is affordable and it is a great piece of equipment to help you in providing backup in times of power crisis. So, if you’re looking to get yourself one, Luminous would be your one-stop solution. So, go ahead and check out their website today!