How To Delete And Manage Contacts In Your Roadrunner Email Account
Do you want to delete or manage your contacts or address book in the Roadrunner email account? You can use emails to communicate with your friends, coworkers, and family members.
If you keep in touch with your contacts, these contacts are automatically added to your address book or given the option to add. Emails sent to your contact list are always automatically authorized. If so, you still want to delete any contacts from your Roadrunner email account and follow the steps outlined below.
Before you start, keep the following things in mind.
- Roadrunner email is now part of TWC, so you may need to switch to their webmail.
- It would help if you had a fast and stable internet connection.
- You must use the latest version of the Internet browser.
- Avoid using programs that require high bandwidth.
- Clear cookies, cache and browser history and try again. If the problem persists, switch to another Internet browser.
- Visit http://mail.twc.com/
- Enter your Roadrunner credentials.
- Select the appropriate language and press “Sign In.”
- Click in the address book.
- Select the contact you want to delete and press the delete button next to it.
- Successfully deleted contact.
To add a contact:
- Tap on “Address Book”
- Click on “Add new contact.”
- Fill in the first name, surname, date of birth, and other relevant information.
- Don’t forget to press the “Apply” button.
- You have successfully added a new contact.
Make sure your Roadrunner account is not blocked, or you are not a minor user. To manage the contacts list under the Roadrunner account, you must have basic user access. On the other hand, if you are a major Roadrunner user, you can easily manage the small user address book you have previously added.