Create your very own outlook account
Creating a new Outlook email account is the best decision one can make if you are looking for a good and free email service by following some simple steps. Outlook accounts work with the support of Microsoft, one of the biggest companies of technology in today’s world. Let’s learn some easy and simple ways to create your Outlook account. The outlook is available through the web browser on your home pc (But you can use third-party services too) and on mobile devices with the Mail App; this allows you to check your emails from anywhere; all you need is an internet connection. You can see your inbox, send drafts and junk folders by just going to the Outlook menu.
How to Create a New Outlook Email Account
- For opening an outlook email account, you must follow these necessary steps given below:
- Open a web browser, go to the Outlook sign-up screen, and select the Create free account option.
- Then enter a username you want which is the part of the email address that comes before @outlook.com.
- Now select the dropdown menu at the top right of the username field to change the domain from the default outlook to Hotmail if you prefer a Hotmail address. Then select the following option to continue forward.
- Now you have to enter a password, then click the Next button.
- You can choose a password that is easy for you to recall and difficult for anyone else to guess.
- Enter your first and the last name in the fields provided to you, then select next.
- Choose your country or region, then enter your Birthdate and then select next.
- You will have to enter the characters from the CAPTCHA image for the verification, then select next.
- Outlook will set up the rest of the account for you and display a welcome screen.
- You can now open your new Outlook account on the web or set it up to access email programs on computers and mobile devices.
Outlook Features provided to our users
An Outlook email account offers all the features you expect from an email client. Here are some features provided by outlook:
- A focused inbox for your most important emails
- Swipe gestures to archive and deletes messages.
- The ability to schedule messages to return to your inbox at a specified time, an option to pin important notes to the top of your inbox
- Text-formatting features to personalize your outgoing emails.
- Outlook also adds travel itineraries and flight plans from emails to your calendar. It attaches files from Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive, and Box. You can even edit Microsoft Office files right in your inbox.
So creating an outlook is as simple as making a password for your account. Follow some simple steps and create your very own free outlook account. If you have any questions or queries regarding the performance, you can also contact us through our support numbers, and we will provide you the best services as per your need.