Canon printer error b200 is an error that occurs in the case of a faulty printer head. This error means that the printer head is not working, due to which the canon printer will not work. Canon printer error b200 is considered one of the most dangerous errors a canon printer user can receive.
In this article, we have discussed how to resolve the canon printer error b200 in easy steps.
How to Fix Canon Printer Error B200?
Before fixing the canon printer error b200, we need to learn the root causes of the issue. It is an error that occurs due to the printer head. The printer head is considered one of the main components of the printer. In short, any issue with the print head means the replacement of the printer. We will try to learn how to fix the canon printer error b200.
Here are the solutions through which users can resolve canon printer error b200.
Reset Print Head:
- Unplug the Canon printer from the main socket.
- To view the print head, open the headcover.
- Now, slide the print head to the center.
- Plug the print head from the printer.
- Now re-plug the print head and turn it on.
- Now, users will see the print head moving.
- Reboot the printer.
Clean Print Head:
- Unplug the print head from the printer.
- Clean the print head with sanitizer.
- Make sure to clean every part of the print head.
- Dry the print head; you can use the air blower to dry the print head quickly.
- Re-plug the print head with the printer.
- Put down the print headcover.
- Restart the printer.
Check Obstructions and resolve them:
- Could you turn off the printer and restart it?
- Try to print a paper and check if there is any paper jam issue.
- If there is a paper jam issue, then resolve it.
- Try cleaning the ink cartridge and review the ink.
Canon printer overheating:
If you use a Canon printer for a long time, then canon printer error b200 can occur. In this case, it is recommended to shut down the printer, let the printer cool down, and print the papers.
Updating canon printer drivers:
Check if the printer drivers are up to date. In not, it is recommended to update the printer drivers.
Even after following the above steps, if users cannot resolve the canon printer error b200, it is recommended to contact the canon printer representative to resolve the issue.
You can also read articles on following topics:
|Canon Error 5200|
|Canon Printer Not Printing Color|
|canon 6000 error code|
|Canon Printer Error U052|
|Canon Printer Paper Jam Issue|
|Canon Printer Error b200|
|Canon Printer Not Responding|