How to set up a Canon PIXMA PRINTER?
- The first step is to remove the printer box from the Canon printer setup process package.
- Cut out the box mark with a knife.
- Additional accessories such as wiring, installation CD, quick setup guide, warranty card, and ink cardboard are available.
- Connect the power cord to the Canon printer and wall power supply.
- Open the Canon printer using the power button. Set preferences and replace ink cartridges to complete the Canon Pixma printer setup process.
CANON PIXMA PRINTER DRIVERS
- After uninstalling the box, download the drivers and install it on your computer to begin the process of setting up the Canon Pixma printer.
- Key to your printer model number and OS type on your computer.
- From the Drivers & Downloads tab, find your driver and click the download button to start the download and install the drivers.
- Click on the canon Pixma driver setup file to use it. Click the easy installation option in the first window that appears.
- On the next screen, select the installation option to select additional software that you want to download with the driver.
- Read and follow the instructions for setting up the Canon Pixma driver.
- Select the connection method in the middle of the installation process.
- Align the printheads and take the test print to make sure the canon Pixma printer setup is complete.
CANON PIXMA PRINTER MANUAL
To perform a seamless installation of your Canon Pixma printer, it is recommended that you use a user manual. The User Manual we provide can guide you through all printer setup and installation. You can also read the Canon Pixma printer manual to fix common issues with your printer.
Content of the Canon Printer User Manual:
- Canon Pixma Printer Setup
- Download and Install Driver
- Ropes and wireless routes
- Tasks such as Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax
INSTALLATION OF CANON PIXMA PRINTER
To access the Canon Pixma printer from your computer, you must install the required printer driver. Confused about how to install it?
- Before you begin the process of setting up the Canon Pixma printer, open the printer and keep it in good condition.
- Open the manufacturer’s website and click on Pixma Series.
- Select your Canon Pixma model from the list shown.
- Select the OS version of your computer in the Your Operating Systems field.
- You will see Canon MP Drivers Ver.1.01 in the results. Select and click the Download button.
- Expect the process to download the Canon Pixma printer driver to complete and get mp68-win-xxx-1-ea32_2.exe.
- Click Run on the AutoPlay screen and select the Easy Install button.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation of the Canon printer drivers.
- Select printer connection method and click Use USB Printer.
- Select Next and connect the USB cable to the printer port via the Canon Pixma setup.
- Attach the other end of the USB cable to the computer and continue the installation process.
- Click Exit to complete the Canon Pixma printer installation process.
USE OF CANON PIXMA PRINTER
If you have broadband network access to your home, you can do a wireless setup for your Canon Pixma printer. Before starting the Canon Pixma printer setup, check your SSID and password for your router. Follow the quick instructions given below to make a wireless printer setup for Canon Pixma.
- Turn on your computer and Canon Pixma printer.
- Install MP Driver on your computer.
- During installation, select Connection Type as wireless connection.
- Select LAN Connection and click on the next button.
- Now, long-press the wireless button and wait for the wireless lamp to turn on.
- Double-tap the color button and make sure the wireless light is on.
- Click Next and wait for the Canon Pixma wireless setup to connect the Effective Message to appear on the screen.
- Now, try printing a document or photo from your computer.
CANON PIXMA PRINTER USB SETUP
Canon Pixma printer setup with a USB cable is another way to establish a printer connection. Use the installation disk associated with your printer to install the driver.
- Turn on Wi-Fi before you start. Insert the CD-ROM into your system drive and wait until the external device detects it.
- Click on the pop-up and the installation wizard opens.
- The reception assistant opens asking you to specify a printer connection type. Click the USB Connection button.
- On the next screen, select the software associated with the Canon printer.
- Be sure to read the entire License Agreement before approving it.
- Continuation of the installation process appears on the screen.
- In the Wizard Check Settings Wizard, check the box next to the Canon Pixma printer Set up network connection via USB option.
- Connect the Canon Pixma printer using the USB cable to your PC. Make sure the USB cable is in good condition and compatible with the printer and computer.
- Now, confirm the connection to the access point by selecting Yes.
- Select your network SSID and specify your network password. Disconnect the USB cable.
- These are the big things you need to accomplish. Some screens will show you the basic policies and conditions you must agree to.
CANON PIXMA INK CARTRIDGE
Canon Pixma cartridge is a rectangular box filled with printing ink. A maximum of two cartridges (black and white) can be uploaded to the Pixma printer. It is always recommended to use the manufacturer’s shell to avoid problems arising from it.
- The basic shell installation process is as follows.
- Locate the shell unit on your Pixma printer and make sure to turn off the device when the cart stops.
- Remove the marker attached to the Canon Pixma ink cartridge. Take the shell directly to the printer with its microphones facing the printer.
- Press it until it enters the gate securely. Don’t forget to close the printer doors after installing the cartridges.
CANON PIXMA PRINTER APP
Canon offers a variety of printing options for your mobile phone. For printers with built-in AirPrint features and features of Google Drive Print, you can download the appropriate applications to your phone and start printing, once the Canon Pixma printer setup process is complete. You do not need printers to use these applications.
- Canon Print Inkjet / SELPHY is an outstanding mobile print feature that can be downloaded from the App Store.
- When the download is complete, launch the SELPHY app and register your printer.
- Open the folder containing the file/media you want to print. Open the file using the appropriate Canon Pixma printer application.
- You can preview the print before you print it.
The friendly steps for performing the Canon Pixma printer setup by scanning process are given below.
- When you lift the scanner lid, you will be able to see the glass plate.
- This is where you need to put the real one with their print side facing the glass.
- Find an arrow marker located on any corner of the glass to place the first paper.
- Launch the start menu and type Printers and Scanners in the search box.
- Open the app, then select the New Scan option.
- Specify scanning settings and start the process by clicking the scan button.
- Continuation of the scanning process will appear on the screen.
- When the process is complete, keep the scanned data in a safe place, otherwise, the file may be lost. Follow the steps above to be able to scan using the Canon Pixma printer.
How to print on Canon PIXMA?
- Printing from mobile is an easy task. As a first step, connect your printer to the wireless network of the Canon Pixma printer setup process.
- On your Android device, launch the Google Play Store and type in the Canon app in the search bar. A list of supported applications appears on the screen.
- Select the Canon PIXMA Printing Solution application from the list and install it with the help of the on-screen instructions.
- Application shortcut icon on your Android device’s home screen.
- Before starting the printing process, enable the printer and turn it on to active mode.
- The application finds the printer connected to the same network. Agree to the Terms and Conditions on the screen.
- Confirm Print Settings and click OK. Wait for the Canon Pixma printer to connect to your Android device.
- Share text with the help of the app and start printing.
CANON PIXMA PRINTHEAD
- Cleaning and replacing are two other processes that can be performed using a printhead.
- To clean the printhead from your computer, start the Canon Pixma dialog box.
- Click the Cleanup option found in the Maintenance tab.
- When the Printhead Clean window appears in your system, select the appropriate ink tank for the cleanup process.
- To confirm items before starting the cleaning process, select the Initial Check Items option.
- Make sure your Canon PIXMA printer is turned on and in a Steady-state.
- Now, select the uninstall option. After the cleaning is completed, the Nozzle Check window appears on the screen.
- Check that the print quality is satisfactory, otherwise replace the printhead.
CANON PIXMA MISS CODES
- E02: No paper inside Canon printer. Insert enough paper into the back tray.
- E03: Paper attached to the inside of the Canon PIXMA printer, otherwise the cover is open,
- If the paper is inside the fence, remove it and lower the cover.
- E04: True shell is not properly installed. Push the fine shell into the scale until it clicks in place. Contact our technical experts for immediate help with the Canon Pixma printer setup process.
- Make sure the shell is compatible with the printer, otherwise replace the same.
- P03, P08, P20, P22, P26, P29, P28 – Problems with printing Canon PIXMA.
- Turn off the phone in Canon and disconnect the cable.
- Disconnect the cable and replace the Canon printer. If the error code cannot be resolved, work with your PIXMA printer.
CANON PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING [LIST OF COMMON PROBLEMS]
Some common issues that occur in Canon printers are given below. Get Canon’s quick problem-solving support from our technology experts.
- Canon PIXMA printer will not print
- Canon PIXMA printer does not scan
- Fax problems with Canon PIXMA printer
- Copy the problems to the Canon PIXMA printer
- Paper congestion in Canon PIXMA print
- Canon PIXMA printer does not connect to Wi-Fi
- Canon Printer PIXMA prints blank pages
- Canon PIXMA non-paper printing paper
- Canon PIXMA printing operation failed
- Get the ink out of the tanks
- Print quality is not good for Canon PIXMA printers
- The Canon PIXMA printer does not start printing work
- Canon PIXMA offline print error
- Problems setting up Canon Pixma printer