What is Error ts-07 in Brother Printer?
Brother is a Japanese manufacturer that is famous for its easy-to-use printers. However, printers, due to some internal problem or complete use, may encounter a problem. One such problem that hinders the user is the error of Brother printer ts-07.
If you are experiencing a Brother printer error ts-07, this blog is for you. We will talk about the causes of this error and ways to fix the problem.
The ts-07 error in the Brother printer is a common one, and this error occurs when the Brother printer cannot find a WLAN access point or a router with WPS on it.
If you are struggling with this mistake, you do not need to worry. We will provide practical solutions to reduce this problem.
Why does the Brother printer Ts-07 error appear?
The most popular reason for connecting to my brother’s printer failed by mistake TS 07 if the printer could not identify the route. Also, if the Brother printer can detect a WPS-enabled router, this issue is that a printer brother who does not print an error can also start and continue uninterrupted printing; it is essential to fix the problem. The steps to fix the problem are given below.
How do I fix the TS-07 error in my Brother printer?
- The first step includes making sure your WLAN supports WPS or AOSS. This can be verified by finding any buttons on the WLAN or reading the text that comes with it.
- If WPS exists, then set the wireless settings using the default wireless option.
- Make sure you can use the printer and router together.
- Place the printer next to the router to enjoy the internet connection without interruptions.
- Do not plug in any other device such as phones and cell phones, which turn on the signal, turn on the router.
- Now, tap the Menu option on Brother printer and navigate to the network.
- Click Ok.
- Find the WPS or AOSS option and select Ok.
- When you are done with the ‘WPS, enable’ option, click Yes.
- After ‘Network I / F is switched to wireless’ or ‘Allow WLAN’ to appear, select Ok.
- Now press and hold the WPS or AOSS button on your printer.
- Hold down the button until the printer has established a connection.
- Once the connection is established, the WLAN report will be printed.