Fast and easy communication becomes a need of the community in today’s world. AOL mail was started in 1993, and in the next five years, it became the largest email service provider in the world. It satisfied all the needs of users with safety and security. It has many advanced features that make the user experience better than before. AOL email is not working, or AOL email is down, then the user faces a problem in operating the Email. In this article, we have discussed why AOL mail is not working.
AOL is one of the oldest email service providers in the world. It was initially known as America Online, and later it changed to AOL. AOL mail not working is the standard issue of a user’s face.
Common issues which AOL Mail Not Working
There are numerous reasons due to which AOL mail is not working. In this article, we will learn how to fix AOL mail, not working issues. We have received queries from the AOL mail users who are facing problems due to which AOL mail is not working; here we have listed some of the standard solutions which a user should try: –
AOL Mail Sign-in Disturbance: AOL mail sign-in is a common issue that a user faces, and AOL mail does not work problems. Many times AOL mail is down, slow, or not working, due to which users cannot sign in. The common reasons for login issues can be entering incorrect login details like Email or password. Make sure to enter the correct credentials to log in.
If you are facing such an issue, then we recommend you change your AOL mail password. Here are the steps: –
- Open AOL mail login page
- Now, enter your username and click next.
- A page will open where you will be asked to enter the password. You need to click on forgot password option.
- Now, you can see options through which you can recover AOL mail. Please choose one of them through which you can easily change the password.
- Once you have changed the password, then you can log in to AOL mail.
- AOL Mail not Sending Email
- Follow the given steps to get rid of problems in sending AOL mail.
- Check your internet connection; due to a slow internet connection, users can face emails. Make sure to have good internet connectivity to send emails.
- Log out of your AOL mail account and then log in back.
- Restart your computer system and then try to log in to the mail
- Check the settings of the browser you use
- Clear browsing history, cache, and cookies of the browser you use
- Try using a different browser; maybe the browser you use is not compatible with AOL mail.
- Disable the popup blocker before sending the Email.
AOL Mail Not Working on iPhone Issue
We have received many queries from the AOL mail iPhone users that AOL mail is not working on iPhones and cannot log in to their AOL mail account.
Here are some quick steps which can help you in solving the problem.
- Check your internet connectivity, make sure your iPhone is connected to the internet.
- Restart your phone
- Activate airplane mode and then deactivate the airplane mode in few seconds
- Install AOL application on your iPhone
- Fix iPhone settings
When AOL mail down issues occur, loading mails issue occur or sometimes see a blank screen appear on the screen and many more problems. Many times AOL mail is down due to server issues. We can find users asking the question, “Is AOL mail is going to shut down?
If you are an AOL mail user and is facing an AOL mail down problem, then here are some tips which you can try to resolve the issue: –
- Restart your computer: – Try restarting your computer and then log in to your email account.
- Change browser: – Sometimes, the browser is not compatible with the Email. Use a different browser to access the mail.
- Clear history:- Clear cache, cookies, and history of the browser. It can be the reason due to which you are unable to access the mail.
- Disable Antivirus: – Disable your Antivirus. Some antivirus does not allow programs to operate.
AOL Mail Down Issues
Now, we will discuss the issues that can be why AOL mail-down problems occur. They are: –
AOL mail down Blerk error 1
AOL mail down Blerk error 1 occurs due to browsers. This issue usually occurs due to settings in the browser which do not allow mail to operate or due to outdated browsers. Here are the steps which a user need to follow if you are facing AOL mail down blerk error 1: –
- If you are using the AOL mail login bookmark to access the account, then you should remove the old bookmark and use the new bookmark.
- Check your browser settings, browser tools, and security options. We recommend you clear your browsing history cache and cookies.
- Try to open AOL mail in incognito mode.
- Restart your browser and then open it.
- AOL Mail Down Image Issue
- AOL provides high security to its users, due to which it uses an image captcha to keep your account safe and secure. The image CAPTCHA needs to be processed manually by a person. Often, a user cannot process the image CAPTCHA issue due to which AOL mail down point occurs, and the user cannot access the Email.
Many times, users are not able to see the images on the mails. Here are the steps a user needs to follow to see the pictures on the mail: –
User needs to enable rich TEXT/HTML in the mail setting page
If the user is sending an image in the mail, the user needs to download the image and attach the photo in the mail to be sent.
Other Issues due to which AOL mail is down
- Password: – Many times, user change their password but still entering the old password. Make sure to enter the correct password to log in to the AOL mail.
- IMAP or POP Settings: – Configure your IMAP or POP settings correctly so that you can send or receive emails.
- Update Email Client Application: – You may face difficulty sending and receiving emails if you are using the older version of the email client application. Make sure to update your email client application so that emails can be sent or received.
Conclusion: – If you still face issues, then you can contact AOL support. You can chat will a technician who will assist you in troubleshooting the issue as per the need.