“AOL Desktop Gold has stopped Working” Error Solved
What if you came across an amazing software that would fit all your functions, and you could skip to a different software? If you wish to browse the Internet, play games, listen to music, watch videos or access an email account, you can easily do so with the help of AOL Desktop Gold. This post-update software is now used for web browsing and access to AOL emails. This software is one of a kind and has become a favorite among users.
But users have some complaints when working on this software. Excessive use of this software can cause some technical errors and inconveniences. There are some errors that AOL Desktop Gold encounters and are often displayed in the form of display messages or error codes. Sometimes the system can suddenly fall or stay in the middle. You may see a black screen or be restored to your desktop while working with this software. This type of error often occurs when you receive a display message, AOL Desktop Gold has stopped working or is not responding. Due to this error, you are unable to download AOL Desktop gold software. You keep clicking on the desktop icon, but nothing happens, and the main page of AOL software does not open. To fix this particular error, you need to use the solution provided for this blog.
This type of error may also occur if the software has not been updated to the latest version. Although the automatic update of AOL Gold will do so without giving you any updates, you can also check out the latest update by going to the official AOL Desktop Gold official website.
How can you fix an AOL Desktop Gold bug that doesn’t work?
- Make sure no recent changes have been made to your laptop or computer. When you’re done, then you need to restore it to the previous restore settings.
- It would help if you also disabled all Add-ons, as they can also be the reason for software malfunctions.
- If the above steps do not work, you should consider that Active Scripting, Active X and Java are not blocked by the browser.
- You can also clean the Boot system once
- Adjust IMAP and SMTP settings once
- If none of the above solutions work, you can uninstall the software and reinstall AOL Desktop Gold on your device.