How To Add SBCGlobal Email On iPhone?
Do you wish to access your SBCGlobal email account on your iPhone? If the answer is yes, keep following the article to the end. Before you can proceed, you must have POP and SMTP configuration.
Knowing that SBC’s global email servers are now available by AT&T, instead of the SBCGlobal web page, you should find details on the AT&T support page. You can use these settings to set up your SBCGlobal email on -Your iPhone.
Steps to set up an SBCGlobal email account on iPhone:
- Turn on your iPhone and go to “Settings.”
- Scroll down the menu and tap “Email.”
- Tap on “Account”
- Tap again on “Add Accounts.”
- Select “Other” and then select “Add Mail Account.”
- Type a word and a description.
- In the email and password field, provide the SBC Global email address and the correct password.
- Tap POP at the top of the screen.
- Update incoming mail servers like bout.att.net
- Type the SBC Global email address and password again and then tap “Next”
- Update outgoing Mail Server as outbound.att.net
Also, provide SBC Global’s email address and password.
Tap “Save,” and your iPhone will be set up to access the SBCGlobal email account.
Be assured that the port of entry will be 995, and the exit port will be updated to 465. On the other hand, the steps mentioned above have been updated according to the latest version of iOS 10.3.3 to date.
It is compulsory to update the iOS version of your iPhone to the latest version available. In addition, you must have the correct network installation to use email properly on your iPhone. Wi-Fi connectivity is considered the best when compared to mobile networks.